Sunday, January 31, 2016

Rich Dark to Shiney

Prompt #55 for Prompt60 (I can't believe it's almost over) was Shine.  I did this last Thursday and it wasn't that great a day - so that's why I have a lot of faces with their eyes blacked out and the dark colours work down to the wonderful gold foil paper from Stampin'Up!  The pictures were also picked to go with the lyrics to the song "Disaster" by the Newsboys which are on the adjacent page.
I used Gelatos for colouring the top of the page and I really like how rich they turned out.  They're a little bit creamier than Neocolour Crayons.

Like I've said before - collages are easy - pick a theme and tear some magazines or catalogues apart.  If you don't have magazines yourself, you can find them easily at second hand stores, Value Village and such.

Create something everyday.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment