Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Release Butterflies

Along with the Inspiration Wednesday projects, there are Guest Artists on Tuesdays.  I didn't have the same materials as the artist did this past week, but I kept the background somewhat the same. I used the Big Shot to cut the three butterflies out of cardboard and attached the different papers to them, using Dylusions Distress ink to colour them, and adding wire antennae.  Because the bottom was so empty, I cut a piece of burlap ribbon and added it for landscape and added a few strands to the butterflies, just for fun.

Yesterday I started a mandala while in a waiting room.  I finished it when I got home and then surrounded it by cross thatching vertically and horizontally.  Fun, fun, fun.


Create something new everyday…improvise with whatever you have on hand.
Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment