Friday, January 22, 2016

A Collage sort of Day!

I was busy looking through magazines these past few days!    The "Novel Approach" prompt was to create a collage on one subject - not sure why I picked perfume with a few noses thrown in….but I'm happy with the way it turned out.  I'll be reinforcing the little lid that hangs over the edge.

I'm preparing some canvases for music themed pieces to sell at an upcoming Orff workshop….so one background is filled with music scraps.

Lastly is the first spread in a new book that I will only be using for lyrics of songs that mean something to me.  The title of this song is "Next Five Minutes" by Steven Curtis Chapman.  So….I went through magazines looking for watches and added an insert in the middle (held with watch piece washi tape!) with the lyrics of the song.


Try collaging a colour or a single topic…or even just a page full of words.

Create something everyday.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment