Saturday, June 11, 2016

Mission Inspiration & Artist Gang

I haven't only been doing Icad cards - I've been doing other stuff too.  The above journal spread is the May Mission Inspiration.  The first thing we were to do was to use three colours to create drips on the page.  I used three shades of green and used them as the stems for the daises.  The daisies are created with molding paste which I outlined and coloured.  The butterflies are "collage elements".  I had to add some glitter or gems, so it was quite convenient that the yellow cut out butterfly already had gems on it in the photo - so I just took some gold gems and added them on top.  I love this challenge because the outcomes from everyone who participates are all so different.  So much fun!

This spread is from one of the Artist Gang from this year's Inspiration Wednesday.  I don't mind this page, but I am not one for leaving this much empty space - which is why I added so many speckles.  I do like how the right side of the page turned out though!

Create something everyday.
Joan

The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web. 
Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment