Saturday, April 30, 2016

Plaid and Transparent Muse

Well I had fun with this Muse prompt  - Plaid.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to pull out the few little scraps of tartans that I have….from my wedding 30 years ago.  Annnnnyway - I fashioned little kilts/skirts and drew little people  - who are suppose to have their hands behind their backs!!

This prompt for Muse30 was Transparent.  I had fun with this one!  I sprayed some metallic inks onto the background and then added printed tissue papers, napkins and washi tape.  For the lettering I stamped the letters of the word with permanent ink onto clear window sheets and punched them out; adhering them to the page with Self Leveling Gel because I know for sure they will stay stuck.  Tons of fun.

Create something everyday.
Joan

"To be an artist is to believe in life"  Henry Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment