Monday, April 18, 2016

Greens and Blues

I do have a hard time with NOT using this colour palette - blues and greens, especially bright green and turquoise just make me happy.
Anyway - This spread is in my lyrics book - a book I'm creating with song 
lyrics from songs I enjoy and mean something to me.  This one is by Toby Mac and all the little banners fit well with the lyrics.  Now that this part is done, I will put in an inclusion with all the song lyrics on it.

A couple of weeks ago I went to a scrapbook store, Urban Scrapbook, and took one of their art journal painting classes.  It's something I have never done before and I had a good time doing it.  I had to adjust my little vase because everyone else's books were rectangular and mine is square.  I looking forward to going back.  Making those little flowers - or the flowers in general was a bit nerve wracking - so it was good for me.

Create something everyday.
Joan

"I think that one's art is a growth inside one.  I do not think one can explain growth.  It is silent and subtle.  One does not keep doffing up a plant to see how it grows."
Emily Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment