Friday, April 22, 2016

Colourful Collage

This is kinda a odd shot of a collage I completed a number of weeks ago.  It's done in my paper bag book - so each page measures 14x10.25".  I enjoyed doing this collage because I paid more attention to what was happening - it's sort of broken down into colour sections.

I love the flow of this page and especially the little paint gobs that you end up with when you open your tube of paint.  They can be so interesting that I have to keep them - and yes, I've been hoarding a bunch to be used - hopefully soon.

My collages are usually just a random collection of things in my stash box.  And it's fun to see how things can all meld together.

Be brave - create a collage of ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
Joan


"The world is but a canvas to our imagination" Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment