Thursday, April 21, 2016

Cats and Nats

This cat was done for one of the Tuesday Artists Gang.  I can't believe, really, how well this cat turned out.  I've never really tried drawing animals before and I love the doodling I've done on it.  The numbers were part of the background and I may do it differently if I were to do it again.

This weekend I worked in my show book to catchup on pages - AND get rid of the fodder out of my box. I can't believe it was 8 years ago that we saw this concert - it was wonderful.  Especially the part where she sang with her dad via a screen.  And that is what this particular "show book" is about - remembering all the fantastic shows I've gone to.

Create something everyday.
Joan


Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.  Art is knowing which ones to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment