Monday, April 25, 2016

Journal Work

I worked in three different journals one day over the weekend.  This page is in my Lyrics Book and is the lyrics to a song by Mercy Me called Flawless.  I didn't intend the title to be the focal point - it's just the main part of the chorus.  I do like how this page turned out especially the gold leaf on the sides of the cross.

I know that I want to put some writing on this page - but I'm not sure yet what I want to say about these ladies in relation to me.  I love how the spiral just to the right of the middle of the page came into being.  I didn't notice it until I had posted the picture and was looking at it.  There are a lot of layers on this spread - spray ink, paint and molding paste.  Lots of fun.

Create something everyday
Joan

"Art is the most intense form of individualism that the world has known.

No comments:

Post a Comment