Saturday, September 27, 2014

Organized Ephemera

Daily Paper Prompt #54 - Organize Ephemera.

Well- I didn't do this in one day - this is how I am all the time.  And this isn't all the ephemera I have!  I can organize and categorize things forever - sometimes I spend more time organizing than creating - and it drives me nuts!  And then, of course - there's the organizing so well that you don't remember where you organized something to!  But I love my boxes.  The two large ones stay at home all the time.  The black accordion box comes with me if we are driving someplace on holiday, and the little green accordion holder come with me when I fly.   That way  I have little bits with me - and then I add to them wherever I am.

No art today because I was stamping last night and again today.  Hopefully I'll get a bit of doodling in later.

Have a good day!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment