Thursday, September 18, 2014

Brainstorming & Leaves

Daily Paper Prompt #43 - Brainstorming
I decided to brainstorm about things I thought I could spend forever doing.  I don't think about what I like to do that much - I know what I feel like doing from time to time, but over the years, the activities that have made me happy change as my ability to do them changes.  Like horseback riding.  I love galloping through a field, but I'm not sure that I will ever get on a horse again in my life.
There's not much doodling on this page - but I tried to change up my fonts and the direction I was writing.


Daily Paper Prompt #44 - Acrylic Leaf Prints.
I love fall - mostly because I love shuffling my feet through dry fallen leaves….so this was nice to pick leaves that were still supple and to print with them using acrylic paint.  I've done leaf rubbings with classes, but not paint prints - lots of fun!

I'm working on catching up with my Paper Prompts - so there may be more than one post in a day.
Have a good one -
Do some brainstorming today.
Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment