Thursday, September 11, 2014

Evening Mandala

I'm just sharing a quick mandala I did last night.  I sure do need continued practise on getting shapes equal in size!  Oh well - it's just a bit wonky - like me!
The paint is layered on a piece of scrapbook paper that is in this little (and my first) found paper book.  I scraped the paint on with a plastic card - it was probably paint that was left over while doing another project.  I'm always using up leftover paint by scraping, brushing dragging it onto pages in my books to create interesting backgrounds.

I've been packing up my arting stuff, ready to go to Banff for the weekend.  It's so hard to know what to pack because I don't know what I'll need - the Girl Guide in me wants to be prepared, but I can't take EVERYTHING!  
I'll be catching up on my Daily Paper Prompts, and working on other things - so I'm looking forward to the trip very much.  

Create something wonky today.
Have a good one!
Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment