Thursday, September 25, 2014

White and Neon

Daily Paper Prompt #52 - White Page
This went completely in it's own direction.  I had scrounged up a number of white things and was just going to create a collage - but one of the white things was a feather from a bunch I had picked up after our Terry Fox Run yesterday morning.    I was only going to add one feather - but then I drew the face on a separate piece of paper, cut her out and gave her feather hair.  A bit creepy maybe - but I had fun and that's what counts.

Daily Paper Prompt #53 - Triangles
Can you tell I used neon paint!?  I didn't clean my brush between colours all the time - so I got a bit of a mixture.  They certainly don't work the same way as acrylic paints!  I was going to doodle in each of them, or outline them in black - but I decided just to let them be.

Hope your day is great - 
Create something fun today.
Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment