Saturday, September 20, 2014

Staples, Circles and a Ransom Note

Daily Paper Prompt - Day 46 - Staple Collage
I like doing these staple collages - everything isn't completely tacked down - so you can peak underneath the layers.  I tore apart one of my old cards and used pieces in this.  

Daily Paper Prompt - Day 47 - Stamping Circles
I scraped paint onto my page for the background and then used plastic lids, a couple thread spools and a couple Stampin'Up! stamps to create the circles.  


Daily Paper Prompt - Day 48 - Ransom Note
I had a hard time coming up with a note for this prompt.  I had words spread all over my desk and then this quietly evolved.  I had the first word as "We" but changed it at the last minute.

It's been a good arting day so far - lots of catching up!

Hope your having a good day - 
Create something everyday.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment