Thursday, September 4, 2014

Documented Markers

Prompt #35 - Document Markers
This was an easy one to do (although the colours would be a bit different this year if I did it again).  I love our Stampin'Up! makers and it was fun to create a page documenting them in their colour groups.

I had a lot of fun this summer creating some found paper books.  I found some ratty old Hardy Boy books at Value Village - took their insides out and created art journals using the new binding process that Emily and Karly taught me earlier this year…which I have a brief description of in THIS POST.  I think one of the things I enjoy about making art journals is creating the covers.  I never know how they're going to turn out!






Have a fun day!
Create something colourful!
Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment