Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Vogue - Negative - Fall

Daily Paper Prompt #49 - Vogue
This was difficult!  We were suppose to create an imaginary magazine cover including headlines for articles.  That was the tough part.  But I just picked things that have been happening right now - 

Daily Paper Prompt  #50 - Negative Space.
This was fun - I painted a bit of a background so the "negative" wasn't stark white.  I then adhered a silhouette cut out from a magazine and painted around it….then added some thoughts.



I also spent the weekend working on a piece for my front entry.  It took a number of transformations, but I'm happy with the end result.

I'm hoping to get some more arting done tonight - I've been designing Christmas cards - so I'd like to get a bit messy before designing more.

Have a great day
Create something negative.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment