Monday, October 13, 2014

Grids and Torn Paper

Day 54 - Daily Paper Prompt - Organize Ephemera
I had to break down and do this a number of months ago!  I end up with little piles of stuff, and when it gets too big I divide it into categories.  The tall accordion folder is one I take with me when I travel someplace in the car as well as the little green accordion folders which comes with me if I'm traveling by plane.  Of course that means I have three different places to look for things - and three different places to "lose" things that I remember I've collected.  Oh well!


Day 55 - Daily Paper Prompt - Patterned Grid
I didn't really follow this prompt correctly - I did a zentangle in each of the grid boxes.  Maybe I should have repeated designs.  Doesn't matter - there's no right or wrong!

Day 56 - Daily Paper Prompt - Torn Paper Collage
I just happened to have a pile of torn pieces from other projects in a corner of my desk - so I was happy to be able to put them together in a totally random way for this prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment