Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Headache Mandala and Paper napkins


I wasn't feeling very well last week - had a migraine for three days - I tried to do a bit of doodling but it's hard to concentrate with a headache!  So this mandala took three days to do - and the lines are so close you can almost feel my tension!  I do like it though!

Day 57 - Daily Paper Prompt - One Word Journal Page
I love how this turned out.  I painted a bunch of blues for a background, attached some leftover hexagon pieces from another project, then glued a wonderfully pretty paper napkin on top.  The colours and shapes of the hexagon paper show through!  Next I attached paper letters, outlined them with a white paint sharpie, and added water to make the white run.

I spent all of Thanksgiving Monday in my craft room - this is by far my favourite page of the day!

Create something everyday!
Have a good one.
Joan



No comments:

Post a Comment