Sunday, March 27, 2016

Mystery

One of the prompts for Muse30 over at Daisy Yellow was "Mystery"  I immediately thought of Nancy Drew because I read all those books as a girl, then Agatha Christy, Sherlock Holmes, etc.
I got out my box of pre cut magazine pictures (as opposed to the box I have of magazine pages that have pictures on them that need to be cut out).  I was also going through old magazine when I came across the little girl with the magnifying glass - so she became my focal point; and because she was younger than Nancy Drew, I decided she was Harriet the Spy.
The telephone dial made me think of "Dial M for Murder" - which made me think twice about my red background, but by that time I was committed.  The gecko just looked like he was throwing up his hands saying "I don't know" - and I had to stick a pair of glasses on him!
The woman in white has been in my box for a very long time.  I think I had wanted to do a black and white page with her at some point, but she caught my attention, pulling down her hat and so I stuck some white glasses on her.  (yes, I have a little box full of sunglasses!)  I couldn't decide if she was the culprit or if she was on a stakeout.

Lots of fun!
Create something every day!
Joan

"What I emphasize is for people to make choices based not on fear, but on what really gives them a sense of fulfillment."
Pauline Rose Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment