Thursday, March 10, 2016

More Doodling...

A couple weeks ago I was working with Dylusions Spray Inks, but I was painting some lines (dribbles) with the inks.  So I had squirted a little of each ink colour into a little plastic container.  When I was done, I didn't want to waste the ink, so I dribbled it down the pages of a journal and spritzed it a bit with water.  I then decided to do zentangles on the pages - but on the left page I doodled only in the white spaces, and on the right page I doodled in the coloured spaces.  White space can be a good thing - although it's a hard thing for me to leave along.

These flower prints have been waiting in my Paper Bag Book for a long time.  I had extra paint one night, so I put the saying on - and then I decided just to doodle (scribble) around the petals of the flowers.  You may notice that there are different layers of paper on this spread - so some where along the line, some of those flowers will be incorporated into another doodle spread.  Fun, fun, fun.

Create something everyday.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment