Thursday, March 31, 2016

Muse30 Prompts

I think I skipped posting this Muse30 prompt - which was Disco.  I drew the staffs onto the black paper and then filled in the first line of some disco songs onto the lines.  Then  I surrounded the staffs with names of disco groups added a couple of "disco balls" and some other bling……one of which was caught in the light of the shot.

This prompt was pebbles, and I just happened to have some napkins with pebbles printed on them.  I love using napkins in my art because they become so transparent.  I ended up just putting more pebbles inside the pebbles for this one.

This Jetsons prompt was a bit of a loss for me.   Yes I watched the cartoon, but I had no idea how to go about it so I had to think for a few days.  Finally, I pulled out my "circuit board" stencil by Donna Downey and sponged metallic paint on. Then I connected the lines with marker and drew little tiny robots.  It was kinda fun actually.

Create something everyday.
Joan

"The primary benefit of practicing art, whether well or badly, is that it enables one's soul to grow."
Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment