Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Zentangles, Diamonds and Ogee

Hmmm - now that I look at this photo,  don't think I'm quite finished with this zentangle - but it was one I was working on while watching tv one night.  I like the idea of wonky circles.

This evolved on a night I didn't want to do too much thinking while I doodled.  The bag underneath is from the Stampin'Up! convention in 2012.  I didn't want to cover up the writing on the bag totally, so used the page to pick up some excess paint from another gelli plate print.  All I did was some outlining and added dots.  That way I can still remember this convention and the awesome  "I Am" theme.

One of the assignments for the watercolour "class" I'm taking online from DaisyYellow was to paint an Ogee pattern.  I love to work with this pattern with my zentangles too.  There is a second Ogee assignment that I must get to soon.

Have a great day -
Create something everyday
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment