Sunday, April 19, 2015

Washi Tape and Spray Inks


Prompt 22 was to catalogue watercolour paints, acrylics or……washi tapes.  I decided on the washi tapes and end up up having to add an extra page to my book to fit most of them in….some of them still didn't make the cut.

Allison and I spent one night using our new spray inks and my  stencils.

When I doodle - I just doodle shapes or  mandalas - When Allison works - she ends up with songs lyrics.  I know she has done this for many years because I have her old High School Binder Dividers to prove it.  She expresses her song lyrics - and I love that idea.

Here is a marvellous new stencil I found.  It worked well with the spray paints.

This stencil worked out very well….in Allison's book.


Here she is encouraging a page to dry faster so she can move one.  

I had a lot of fun working and creating next to my daughter.  Lots of fun!

Create Something everyday.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment