Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fun with Gelli Plates

One day a week or so ago I worked on the covers of the little journals I'm in the process of making.  My plan was to use up the brown paper that comes as packing in boxes. I don't have to cut them much for the size of book I'm working on; and I didn't want the paper to go to waste.  I just had to take a picture of my brayer though - the paint spatters are so pretty!

I've also save the two sheets of brown paper that I used when I was burnishing the print - since the papers were small, there was a fair bit of left over paint to create wonderful fodder for later projects.



Here are the covers I've made - they will be mounted on pieces of cardboard and decorated up a bit.  I like some pieces more than others, but it was a productive day!

Create something everyday,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment