Sunday, April 5, 2015

Alphabets and Blues

For one of the Prompt60 prompts we had to fill a spread with different fonts that we made up.  Not as easy as it seems - what works well for one letter may be difficult for another.  I can't say that mine are very original, but I suppose if I did it more often I would be able to come up with something more original for a particular piece.

Another prompt in March was to pick a colour and to create as many shades  on watercolour as possible and then label what the shades reminded you of.  Creating the shades wasn't so hard - thinking of a connection in my life was a bit harder, but in the end I was able to identify them all. 
That is one thing that I am enjoying about these prompts - they are making my brain work - thinking about my world and how I view it.

Create something everyday.
Joan
I hope you had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment