Saturday, October 10, 2015

Index Cards 54- 58

I can't remember if the prompt for this index card was envelopes or mail.  I had saved some of the more unique pieces of envelopes when I was soaking stamps off in the spring - they make a unique collage.

Stamps? Paris?  Not sure of the prompt, but I've kept all these retired stamps because I love the memory of being in Paris.

This was suppose to be cogs or wheels and I do not like this card at all!

I created a sunrise on watercolour paper.  I love how the brush strokes turned out on this one.

Queen of Hearts was the prompt here - I stamped the crown and traced the hearts, putting zentangles into each of them.

If you are Canadian, I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  If I don't post tomorrow it will be because we're eating turkey!

Take time to create something everyday.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment