Tuesday, October 13, 2015

August Art

In August I finally got around to finishing this particular page in my Paper Bag book.  The blue butterflies were left over from some Home Decor items we had from Stampin'Up!  My daughter had made a frame for a friend and these were left over.  I adhered them to the paper and ink sprayed some stencils over top - because they were plastic the ink came off the butterflies right away.  Eventually I doodled around the stencils and doodled on the butterflies.

My mentor Emily has moved beyond mandalas to these wonderful sort of creations.  I used some of my own designs, but I copied some of hers too so that I had them for reference in the future when I do more.

That's all for today.
Remember to create something everyday.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment