Friday, October 16, 2015

Arting in Banff

My husband has meetings in Banff every August and I usually tag along as a groupie and enjoy the time arting at a resort surrounded by nature.  I always over pack…..my arting supplies.  There are 5 bags shown in the above photo and only two are clothing.

Upon arriving, I found a spot in the sun to sit and doodle in my new "I am" Book.

I'm always taking selfies - a bad habit.

We stay in a self contained unit with this wonderful long counter so I can lay all my stuff out.  The following are some of the gelli prints I made along with their ghost prints - no paint wasted - ever!




I do need practice with my plates - and with colour.  I suck at colour!

Anyway - it's always fun - and that's what counts.
Create something everyday!

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment