Monday, October 5, 2015

Index cards 41-47

I loved the bridges that we saw through the countryside in Scotland - we didn't see the actual 'Harry Potter"bridge, but a few came close.  I sketched this out using a photograph I had taken.

Great way to use up some of the sticky letters I have.

I pulled the definition of doodle out of the dictionary - so that must have been the prompt for this card.

Focus or Blur

I love doing these sorts of designs - but it can be hard to keep things straight!

A Mandala on this spacey sort of background that was done on a gelli plate.

I can't remember what this prompt was, It might have been plaid or dancing.  I found a little package of kleenex that had these highland dancers on them.  I added blue tissue paper around the outside and let it hand over the edge.

Hope you're enjoying your fall day.
Create something everyday.
Joan



No comments:

Post a Comment