Friday, February 19, 2016

Clean and Simple Inspiration Wednesday

This week's art journal spread for Inspiration Wednesday with Donna Downey was clean, simple and quick to do.  On Donna's spread, she used pages out of a book, where I used some sheet music.  We added gold around the edges and I put my "release" word with letter stickers.   I wanted a bit more added, so I included a stamped dragonfly and embossed it in gold.

The second side of the spread included a small one staple collage.  I haven't done one of those since "Index Card a Day"  I love the fat ribbon with the peacock feather, and the treble clef was a little trinket I had which, of course, goes perfectly with the sheet music.

Create something everyday - using stuff that you've kept stashed away!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment