Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tiny bubbles…...

Prompt #33 was bubbles - using bubble wrap.  I love using bubble wrap and have about 5 different sizes to use.  I do however, need a bit more practice putting the paint on so that it doesn't glob up in one area.  I started with the larges bubbles first and ended with the smallest I have.  My colours were chosen by closing my eyes and putting my  hand in my paint drawer - I think I was pretty lucky in that regard!  once things were dry, I added some Stampin'Up! Crystal Effects to get some clear raised bubbles off the paper, then I brainstormed things that have bubbles and finally drew some bubbles on the page - however, they just look like circles because you can't see the highlighting I tried to do.

Created something everyday - have a great one!
Joan

ps. Hmmmmm I just wrote the post title and I think I'm going to have to add champagne bubbles to the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment