Friday, May 1, 2015

Greetings, Cards and Spices


Prompt #24 of Prompt60, was "Greeting" we had to include in a collage a postcard or something that sent greeting from someplace else - I of course rummaged through my Paris stuff to find I had one postcard left that had Paris written on it.
I used some of my french retired Stampin'Up stamps to fill in spaces, The circles are the result of paint showing through from the previous "circles" page.  
I took a lot of photos in Paris of the architecture and masonry - So I did a gel transfer of a building that intrigued me.  After that I just filled in the page with paint and doodles.

Prompt #25 was to use a playing or trading card.  I bought some Betty Boop cards a couple years ago, so she became the focus of the page.  There were words written on the back, so I included them on the page.  After that, I just kept a black and white theme  - wine labels, washi tape doodles, and the FANTASTIC tissue paper Ariztia has right now with huge feathers on it.  Love it!

Prompt #26 was to pick your favourite spice or herb, and you could draw the plant or write a poem about it - I decided to do both.  I'm a bit blown away by this page because of how the plant turned out.  I googled cinnamon and found a painted picture which I then did my best to copy.  The poem was fun to do!

Hope you're having a great day!
Create something everyday!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment