Monday, May 4, 2015

Dragonfly sketches and mandalas

Prompt #31 was to sketch a diagram of something.  I had no idea what to do - but then I thought I'd do a dragonfly because I just love dragonflies.  I copied a stamp that we used to have at Stampin'Up!, and then googled the different parts.  There was a wide piece of washi tape already on this page (part of hinging my garden gate) so I just tore where I needed space to draw and reattached the "scraps" to the page.

I've been painting some canvases and then drawing mandalas on them - in hopes of being able to sell them.  I took them to the Trade Fair I was at recently, but had no luck.  I'll have to try another venue.

Another mandala I had ready to sell.

Hope your day is going well,
Create something everyday,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment