Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sketches, Zentangles and Rainbow Collages

Way back on Prompt #7 we were suppose to sketch out something that was stagnant  - I couldn't think of what to do that might be interesting.  So - I finally decided to sketch out the playground equipment at our school - lots of kids moving around it - but the equipment stayed in place.  I sat at the same place for three recess to get it done…..asking one of my students to take my picture.  You can see the serious look of concentration!

This was the final result - of course there is more equipment attached to this - but I wasn't going to get into all of that - it was tough enough doing this!

This piece has nothing to do with Prompts - just a bunch of starry zentangles done in the journal I made for my Art Journaling club at school.

Prompt 30 was a rainbow - so I decided to try and get rid of some of my bits and pieces.  I still have a few white spots to cover up - but it was fun to do!

Thanks for visiting
Create something everyday.
Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment