Saturday, March 14, 2015

January 2015

I'm not sure that these photos are in any particular order other than I created them in January of this year.  I've not been myself and haven't gotten into my craft room as often as I'd like - so I thought I'd take the time to catch up on posting pictures of things I've worked on in hopes of catching up with you.

The top piece is a 24x12 spread collage of this that and the other thing that was lying on my desk.  

In January I spent a lot of time working on binding found paper books.  I used my gelli plate to create some of the covers and I really liked how this one turned out.


Another book cover.


I'm sorry of sorry that this is in a book - I would like to recreate it on a canvas or piece that could be framed.

Bright and wonky play with paint.

Thanks for visiting
Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment