Thursday, March 19, 2015

New set of prompts….

Tammy at Daisy Yellow has a new set of prompts going…..Prompt60.  So I bound a book of various plain paper pages to use.  I have a variety of papers - drawing, watercolour and brown - so I never know what I'll be working on if I go through the books using each page as it comes.

Here is my introductory page….I'm hoping this book and prompts will help me unwind:  I know I'm under the illusion of a number of different things, but can't specify what; and I look for inspiration to pull me out of the hole I sometimes spiral into.   
I did this page about two weeks ago, and I have come to realize that Tammy's prompts are making me think a bit differently and reflect on things.  I think that's a good thing.

Create something everyday,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment