Thursday, May 5, 2016

One Finished, Three works in progress

I created another set of houses on a mint background.  I made my own mint paint so that the trees didn't clash.  I like these wonky little villages.

I came in close to take a picture of this mandala; which is  on a canvas.  I have a bit more to do on it before I add a quote or word of some sort.

I always take an altered book to a doctor's office so I can pas the time creating.  I'm bling to outline all the dark pieces and then write words inside of them…..I think.

Finally  here s another neighbourhood underway - this time a neutral background and I will be keeping the houses sort of neutral too.

Create something everyday.
Joan

"An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way."
 Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment