Monday, June 8, 2015

Icad2015…..Warm ups and #1


Warmup #6 - Designs & lines of the 1920's & 30's

Warm up #7 - A Top Ten List - (These are favourites, but not necessarily listed strong to weak)

Warm up #8 - uneven Circles - I cut circles from a piece of marled paper that I made years and years ago - splashed a watercolour background before adhering them.

Warm up #9 - Puzzle
This was fun - take 3 index cards, draw a design on each one and the stack them and cut them into puzzle pieces - then put them back together all mixed up.  I'm going to keep this in mind for school next year!

Icad #1 - Chevron.  I used my chevron Stampin'Up embossing folder to help make the impressions of the chevron and then did a zentangle design in the lower sections of the embossing.









No comments:

Post a Comment