Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Icad 2015 week 1

Day 2 - Carnival - it took me a while to decide what to do for this one - so many ideas were possible, but I finally went with a mask.

Day 3 - Make a Map
I had a piece of gelli printed paper left over from last year's icad - It's a giraffe print stencil, but it looks like a road map - so I just doodled and stamped.

Day 4 - Mailbox
Yes I had to google exactly how our mailboxes look.

Day 5 - Owl.
I decided to try to make the pieces of the owl large enough to be able to zentangle in each of them.

Day 6 - Periodic Table
This was a tough one!  But when I finally zeroed in on gold, I immediately thought of this dress, which is probably one of the first Stampin'Up! sets I got.

Day #7- Taxi
I had some of this cute little car stickers from scrapbooking, and I immediately went to this song!

So that was the first week of Icad with the prompts and the "theme" of the week was: Drawing, Doodling, Pens, Markers.

Create something  - big or small - everyday
Joan








No comments:

Post a Comment