Monday, April 14, 2014

Collage and Tangle

For my office at school this year, I bought this awesome calendar which has large "collaged" pieces on each month. The huge sundae is the main element from January - I've put it into my big "paper bag" book on a page which I had already added pink and purple paints to.  I added the rest of the collage pieces  this weekend and now it's ready to doodle on.

There wasn't a whole lot of time for arting this weekend, and that's why I like my little books - one is designated for practising zentangles and the other is a quote book.  This particular zentangle, which is called "Etcher" was inspired by a dashboard of a car I was in on Friday.  I added a few more lines - but this is a fun one to do.

Hope your day is going well!
Create everyday!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment