Thursday, July 14, 2016

On Holidays...

I've been negligent posting again, and I'm now on holiday - and this is the first time I've pulled out my computer. I'm just going to share, today, the index cards I completed in order to catch up - and I'm still behind by two.
Anyway - the above mandala is one I did over breakfast this morning at the hotel I'm at in Montreal.  I don't usually do things in pencil, but the paint doesn't work well with Sharpie - so this was the easiest alternative.

The prompt for this card was "longitude and latitude".  I used the top of my modpodge bottle to draw the circles and then drew in the lines.  The card has been coloured with water-colour pencil crayons.

Ya use what ya have available on holidays - the prompt is Yellow and I went through the hotel brochure cutting out everything I could find that was yellow - not really an easy task this time.

That's it for now -I'm having a good time keeping up with my trip journal -including the journaling and arting, so I'll share that sometime soon.

Create something everyday
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment