Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Phantom Contemplation

I spent yesterday flipping back and forth between cards and collages.
I finished up the Phantom page in my "Showbook" - an altered book I've started to keep track of the different shows I've been to - past and ongoing.

This was a page I'd been avoiding for quite a while in my Big Foundpaper book. (12x12)  The page came from the book originally and had a totally black background except for this woman. The book was all about Jazz and I used a lot of the photos from it to create two large collages for our musical basement.  I didn't want to lose her image because she is obviously moved by the music she is hearing.  I added some stencils and covered them with musical designed napkins.  I will add a mandala on top eventually.

Have a happy Tuesday.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment