Thursday, July 9, 2015

Week Three - Icad 2015

This week theme was collage with varying prompts each day - I didn't always stay on prompt, but I did collage all week.
This first card started with a watercolour rainbow layer and I added layers of magazine colour, tissue and kleenex.

The prompt for today was Greeting card - so I took my "teeny tiny Greetings" stamp set from Stampin'Up and stamped all the greetings and punched them out with the word window.  I lined them up on the index card and covered them with a dark piece of printed tissue.  Afterwards, I circled each of the greeting with white Sharpie.

The theme for this day was Wasi Sabi - which I had to research.  I added one of the feathers that I've been picking up along my way to school.  Once I attached it, it was no longer perfect because it was spread apart, but it still presented beauty in it's new form.

This theme was treehouse - I took a whole different take on it and found a bird cage charm that I added to the limbs of the tree.  The wonderful birch paper is leftover from a Stampin'Up Thanksgiving kit.

When I read snow globe for the theme I saw blues, so I created a blue ombre effect on the index card, spread on some glue and sprinkled some flakes on it.  Once they were dry I spritzed it a bit with spray ink.

Colour wheel is pretty easy - and I entangled in each of the sections.

I didn't keep to any particular prompt for this final card of the week.  The background had been done previously with a gelli plate.  I just added some doodles and some writing I overapped to make it hard to readl.

Create something everyday,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment